One afternoon we planned to have a teaching lesson from Nonnie and we learn how to make stuffed artichokes. My mom used to make them when I was young - I've always wanted to learn. We each took a part in the preparing of the artichokes and then thoroughly enjoyed eating them once they were done.
There was an attempt to spend the early afternoon at the pool, but when we got to the community pool, it was in no shape for swimmers. We settled for some relaxing time by the pool chitt-chatting.
Wrapping up the weekend we went out the last night to a nice restaurant. This opportunity away from the everyday life was a nice break to spend as a family - 4 generations of women. I treasure these moments and hope to pass along such traditions of quality time to my daughter.






No comments:
Post a Comment